Has your family been impacted by substance use disorders? Or have you or your family been a victim of crime? Building a strong and healthy family is a team effort. The SARAC resource center will connect you with several resources, such as child welfare and substance use treatment services. AFMC SARAC serves families who live in Hempstead, Howard, Pike, Polk and Sevier counties.
The Resource Center provides a variety of services to families:
- Connection to community resources such as doctors, counselors, childcare and job assistance
- Application assistance for Medicaid, Arkansas Works, ARKids First and the Arkansas Health Insurance Marketplace
- Application assistance with Transitional Employment Assistance (TEA); Women, Infants and Children Program (WIC) and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Application assistance with utilities, food and transportation
- Connection to victim services information
- Essential items (e.g., diapers, first aid kits, hygiene products) for families who have been impacted by substance use or are victims of crime; call today to speak to our resource specialists and see if you and your family qualify!
To get help with these services, call 1-866-253-1164, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.